Flytography are leaders in offering custom builds of our Remotely Piloted Aircraft to perform your specialised operation. We are intimately familiar with our equipment (in fact, we designed and built it!) and our Hercules octocopter allows a large payload, providing us with many options to be able to safely modify it to achieve the task at hand.
Some of the operations we have already performed for clients are:
Dropping Operations (Industrial Applications)
Aerial Advertising (Banner Towing)
If you feel we may be able to assist with the above or another application, call us today to discuss the possibilities.
- Our multi-rotors can remain airborne for nearly 15 minutes before we need to land and change batteries. A battery change takes about 1 minute.
- Down time must be anticipated for the following: setting up, paper work, crew briefings and battery changes.
- For jobs requiring a large amount of flying, some time may also have to be allocated for recharging batteries, in which case a 240v power supply will be required on site.
- Add $100 per hour of travel for locations outside the Sydney basin. GST payable on travel.
- Add $250 to include either a sunrise or a sunset.
- A 35% cancellation fee is payable (up to a max of $400) if cancelled within 24 hours of the booking.
- Weather will be assessed within 24 hours of the job. If the weather is deemed unsuitable by Flytography, no cancellation fee is payable.
Safety is our number one priority and if it can't be done safely - it doesn't get done!